Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I was car shopping and had my heart set on a mid-90s STS. I happened to find a 93 Touring coupe instead. Sweet car it seems. Only 140Km and apparently one owner. Tommorro i am making arrangements for a dealer to look it over for obvious issues. I am getting it for about 11k Canadian which works out to about 8000 USD.

Any quick opinions would be welcome. Any issues I should be aware of. I have done a lil research and have not come up with much so far.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To Our Hangout! Good luck with your new car > Alot depends on how well the car was taken care of not so much the mileage.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, CaddyHunter! And thank you for signing up. I don't know if it's just me but it sounds like the price of the car you're buying is a little too high. I sold the ETC in my signature for $8k almost two years ago. The mileage was a bit high at 110,000 - but the car was in basically mint condition - and running flawlessly...

I'd look at www.cars.com and check to see what other Eldorados are going for in your area...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I ended up buying a 94 SLS with only 89K on it. For 1500.00 cheaper than the touring coupe. One owner.. a older doctor. I think it was a decent deal. Car is ultra-clean. It doesn't even have a wear spot on the shifter like every other one I looked at. So far, so good.

I guess I am gonna have to change my name now. I don't have to hunt anymore :)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! And thanks for signing up :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts