Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been my experience that generally each car forum has one thread where a ton of the repetitive questions are answered like:

1-How to tell difference in models
(b/c autotrader/cars . com are notorious for saying they have one model when it's actually another)
2-What are the major differences between the years, in terms of creature comforts and recalls, maintenance, etc...
3-etc...

Does this forum have one? If not, then I guess I'll just go on and ask those three questions.

·
Registered
NONE
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have noticed in a lot of the pictures of the steering wheel, an icon on the right that looks like a head talking. Is that the phone feature of onStar, or am I lucky enough that it's bluetooth connectivity(doubt it as I haven't been able to find anything on it).

If not, has anyone here installed an aftermarket bluetooth kit for it, and how did that go?

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
that button with the head on it is for the onStar...yes a few people have installed bluetooth products in the cars. some have used aftermarket radio's with bluetooth, and i can recall somebody using something i believe was called BlueStar or something close to that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts