Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see lots of love here for the pushrod crowd. :coolgleam This looks like an outstanding site! I'm glad to have found it.

Here's a gallery I threw together of our 1973 Eldorado convertible to share with you all:

http://home.frognet.net/~mitias/eldo/

It's been in the family since 1973 -- originally purchased by my grandparents, then passed down to my mother. My sister and I have owned it for about 12 years now. It has 65,000 original miles, factory paint, ZERO rust, new top and very few other replacement parts. It's now spending the winter well-waxed and in a heated garage. Over the winter, my plans are to be going through the brakes. As of right now, I know that it needs a new master cylinder. I'm assuming that I'll be running new lines also.

Any advice that old Caddy owners have for maintaining and preserving these cars is appreciated!

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey 73EldoVert - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Awesome Eldorado - just beautiful. Must be a blast driving around in that with the top down...

Thanks for registering...and the kind words! :welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I gotta move someplace warm. Waiting for April to roll around is already driving me crazy. :bonkers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts