Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just bought an Escalade after selling my 2007 Silverado. This truck is fully loaded minus the power running boards and the backup camera. I've recently added 24" Dub Dirty Dog rims and installed the OEM navigation system. After installing the navigation system, it read THEFT LOCK, so I went to the GM dealer and they unlocked it for me. Now I can't seem to select the "5.1" mode under audio. I can only listen to music in the 2.0 mode. Is this normal or is there something wrong? Also I want to install the backup camera as well. Is everything already pre-wired? Where can I buy the camera? Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I believe that is normal because mine is doing the same thing. 5.1 only works when playing dvd unless somebody else knows some thing I don't know. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new truck. The sound system will select automatically when you are playing a 5.1 disc and then the 5.1 will be lite, you don't have a huge selection in 5.1 but the sound is unreal once you hear it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts