Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum; purchased a '94 DeVille for my mom from the son of the original owner (Original owner (80 yrs. old) moved to retirement home and INSISTED her son take her car as it only had 38k miles on it. Son drove it home to Ft. Worth from Charlotte, took it to the Cad dealer in Ft. Worth to have the driver's door power window motor replaced and traded it for a new five-speed CTS while waiting for the repair to be completed). Problem is the dreaded "SERVICE RIDE CONTROL" message. I'll take this over to forum that deals with the suspension questions, but I know Max (Maximln from Fresno, CA) seems to be quite the expert in a number of areas. Max, if you're reading or someone has Max's email and can let him know to go over to ***************, I'd greatly appreciate it! Or email me @ [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
sdhow said:
New to this forum; purchased a '94 DeVille for my mom from the son of the original owner (Original owner (80 yrs. old) moved to retirement home and INSISTED her son take her car as it only had 38k miles on it. Son drove it home to Ft. Worth from Charlotte, took it to the Cad dealer in Ft. Worth to have the driver's door power window motor replaced and traded it for a new five-speed CTS while waiting for the repair to be completed). Problem is the dreaded "SERVICE RIDE CONTROL" message. I'll take this over to forum that deals with the suspension questions, but I know Max (Maximln from Fresno, CA) seems to be quite the expert in a number of areas. Max, if you're reading or someone has Max's email and can let him know to go over to ***************, I'd greatly appreciate it! Or email me @ [email protected]. Thanks!
Well that sounds like a good find with the low miles, welcome to the forums ill be watching the thread on the service ride control but sorry i can't help ya

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard.... thakns for signing up..... :wave:

Sounds like you got a gem, I will await pictures..... Ill take a gander at your other post...

Please if you receive any information on this problem via email post it here on the forum to possibly help someone else out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts