Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this one up for 1500, and added a little bit of upgrades: 7 inch flip-up touch screen DVD player, PS2 in the glove Box, 20 Inch chrome U2 rims, 2 Polk Audio 12's with fosgate amp, K&N Intake, and some other goodies.. When I put my rims on they rubbed at first, but I just raised the air shocks in the back with the adjuster on the rear axle, and now I have no problems. Please let me know what you guys think, this is my favorite car I've had... Thnks

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=847826008205&page=1&sort_order=0:welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey man, your cars phat I dig it a lot. I plan on gettin some 20s soon but how much did you get yours for and where did you get them?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
:welcome: to Cadillac Forums. The Deville is sweet. Nice rims. I miss my 93 now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Say, how did you get the rims to fit? Did you have no problems at all, or did you have to adjust the ride height or suspension? I'm asking cuz I have 20's on the car but they're rubbing a bit when people are in the back, and I want to remedy this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts