Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1975 Eldorado Convertible
2 Posts
Hi all, I just joined. I bought a 1975 Eldorado convertible recently, and would like to know where to find others who own and/or are interested in this car. Is there a good place to start here? Or should I be on another site altogether?

Also, I've owned a 1941 Series 62 Deluxe Sport Coupe for years, it's in very good nearly all original condition. I need to sell it (I just don't have room for two Cadillacs!) If interested, let me know!

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,489 Posts
Welcome to CF !!!! :highfive:

For the 1975 Eldorado this is the forum for maintenance and repair. But don't expect a lot of activity. if you're trying to sell it, the Eldorado Classifieds are the place.

For the 1941, Post it and pictures in the proper Classifieds forum - Classic Cadillac ??

The Lounge is for chit-chat non-specific banter.

Note: The Classified links at the top of this forum main page are going away shortly. Please exit this forum and go to the complete Classifieds forum.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
I am not sure that this section you were sent to is the best place.
I never hang out here being a rear drive guy.
If you do not find what you are looking for here try posting down in the Classic Cadillac section.
Other than the transmission most other parts are more common to the same vintage rear drive cars than to the newer front drive ones that seem more common up here.

But check it out up here, could be a lot more older model owners here than I think!
:welcome:

Either place, this whole forum is a great place with many great active members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts