Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading the posts here for some time and finally registered, I love cadillacs I am 25 and have had four so far my 93 is my baby lots of money into it, its built lowrider style which I know most of you dont like but thats ok I am here to give my input, and no I dont think im a pimp or a gangster either just love lowriders.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hey,
to each is his own.
everyone has there own style when it comes to cars. There are a lot of cars on this board that i personally don't like the look b/c its not my taste but i know that there is time and effort into the look and that is what i respect.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would post more pics but it took me an hour just to get my avitar to work. I just dont understand how to post pics, and I dont know why I cant figure it out. Ill tell you a little about my car 93 fleetwood bought from the original owner babied its whole life it had 130,000 miles on it, since purchase I have painted it plymouth prowler orange, painted the mouldings to, the paint is show quality costing about 7,000, I have installed 6 tvs, headrests,visors,indash tv dvd, and in the steering wheel, I have also started changing the interior to white leather and painted all the woodgrain orange, and the latest was the bumper kit with an actual wheel in it I love my car and making it unique. I still have a lot of work left hydros sin con roof and plating the suspension.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whats up, yes that is a screen in steering wheel, it was actually pretty easy to put in. I did paint all of the mouldings and yes it did suck it took forever to prep them properly, I also painted my licence plate box in the back but that was a waste cause now my bumper kit covers it. And thanks for the comment Fritzi you are also beautiful.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Where did you buy that bumper tire kit? Looks pretty damn sweet!!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I only need a couple more things and I will start installing my hydraulics, three pumps 12 batts and reinforced properly, I got the bumper kit from eandg classics, they very expensive almost 1000 bux and they dont come with a rim they have a hub cap, when I ordered my wheels I had the spokes powdercoated candy orange and got a fifth one to put in the bumper kit, not a fun job but well worth it, and thanks for all of the positive comments.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
509Rider