Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 83 barritz now...…… great car, smooth ride...…. have purchased a 92 allente with 70k miles. pre NorthStar engine. if any of you have any constructive advice on this car, i'd appreciate hearing from you. it's coming up from Miami, within the next week or so.

besides being a very active ham operator, classic cars have been in my interest for a long time. I live in Pensacola fla.

you want to know more, feel free to ask.

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,161 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Louie! Just a heads up, it's a really, really bad idea to post your email or phone on the forums. There are bots that scour looking for valid info and you'll get more than you expected in your in box. I can remove it if you like.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums, Louie! Just a heads up, it's a really, really bad idea to post your email or phone on the forums. There are bots that scour looking for valid info and you'll get more than you expected in your in box. I can remove it if you like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts