Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 quicksilver
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I just purchased a 2003 ESV DPPI edition and wanted to say hi!! Just a little bit about myself, I am in the Seattle area and this is my first Cadillac.
I am comming from mostly German cars such as M5, A6. I am getting used to driving the "bus" but I like it alot. I am sure that this community will has lots of info and hopefully I can share some of mine when I run into it :) Thanks
Now little bit about the car, this is the Dyno Proven Products Inc edition which consist of the following

Centrifugal Super charger
DPPI Intake
DPPI engine Management system
New injectors
Billy Boat exhaust system
Brembo Brakes
Lowered suspension
Cross drilled rotors all the way round
Dual vision rear entertainment
22" Vogue wheels

I am sure I am missing a few things, but here are some pictures!!!

·
Registered
07 quicksilver
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I had post pictures earlier, but it got deleted??? I will post them again....
Here it is , its a DPPI edition with 525hp supercharged with the whole package. enjoy

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Welcome and nice truck! :thumbsup:

I really like the overhead console with the tv monitors! :)

Anyways, I am from Vancouver, WA, so we are kinda close.

·
Registered
07 quicksilver
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly,
I tried to do some research on DPPI(whois out of business now) but it is said that with with package cadillac gave a full warranty with the package on it. It was sold new this way, kinda like how Dinan is with BMW. They reprogram the ecu for proper shift points and stuff, so I am assuming that its ok. Since this is a centrifugal charger it needs to boost, you can really feels the boost at about 3500 to redline and it sounds like a jet passing by LOL. I've had turbo charged cars before and this car feels and drives like a turbo car. DLE if you are ever in this area let me know!!!

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Honestly,
I tried to do some research on DPPI(whois out of business now) but it is said that with with package cadillac gave a full warranty with the package on it. It was sold new this way, kinda like how Dinan is with BMW. They reprogram the ecu for proper shift points and stuff, so I am assuming that its ok. Since this is a centrifugal charger it needs to boost, you can really feels the boost at about 3500 to redline and it sounds like a jet passing by LOL. I've had turbo charged cars before and this car feels and drives like a turbo car. DLE if you are ever in this area let me know!!!
Sounds like a beast! :thumbsup:

Definantly, i'll let ya know and same for you! :thumbsup: I would like you to take me on a ride with your suv. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts