Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS-V Black Raven/Ebony
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and new to Cadillac. I just purchased the vehicle I’ve been wanting for a decade...a 2006 STS-V. I’m coming from a Ford family (please don’t hate too much) and will be parting with my Lincoln to make room for the V.

I’m from mid-Michigan, and no, I will not be driving it during the winters here. I hope to gain some knowledge here (I promise I’ll use the search bar first) and give back when I can. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Post some pix of your new ride when you get the chance.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville Base - Gold
317 Posts
Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and new to Cadillac. I just purchased the vehicle I’ve been wanting for a decade...a 2006 STS-V. I’m coming from a Ford family (please don’t hate too much) and will be parting with my Lincoln to make room for the V.

I’m from mid-Michigan, and no, I will not be driving it during the winters here. I hope to gain some knowledge here (I promise I’ll use the search bar first) and give back when I can. Thanks!
Ah, the STS-V, without question the least well known sibling in the V family, and the one that I personally lust after the most! Not to mention an excellent performance value, I've seen them going between $14k and $18k all day.

Welcome to the forums, happy you're here. What got you into the STS-V? And how many miles?

Lastly, no hate at all being from a Ford family...we can't all be right :ROFLMAO: but in all seriousness, many here are fans of American brands in general, gotta support our own! Hope your new experiences being in the GM family are good ones.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V Black Raven/Ebony
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys! To answer your question, I have always wanted an STS-V since I found out they were a “thing,” and especially after I found out they were the most limited production of the V-Series line. Not many people know or appreciate what these things are or what they represent, but if I don’t miss my guess, they will in the future.

I got seriously lucky on this one, at least I hope that’s the case. This is a 2006 with 73,000 miles, Black Raven over Ebony, and I got it for $7,500.

That being said, it will need some work as it’s not perfect. Front wheel bearings, potentially an alternator, and the driver door lock actuator will all need replacements. I’ll be making a new thread going through the project and asking for advice in the STS forum soon, so check it out if you are at all interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts