Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 DTS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently slipped into a 2011 DTS Luxury, black with a cream&brown gut, 132K miles... been doing all the maintenance and service for 150K since it came with no history. Nice car so far, my first Northstar. Great on the highway now that it's got new struts, bushings, tires, and properly aligned. Replaced almost every gasket and seal except the oil pressure sensor which needs attention soon. Bottom end looks phenomenal when I had the oil pan and manifold off, no sludge carbon or otherwise. Changed the trans fluid, it looks good, and replaced some lines that were seeping. Next up is a fresh windshield and a thorough detail. Not sure what to do about the paint just yet, it's in bad shape. The chrome rims have lots of burned-on brake dust that doesn't want to release and may be pitted underneath. And the drivers' door console has a broken mounting hole so it's sunken in and is in need of repair or replacement.

Looking forward to the forum, hopefully learn a few things and share some of my knowledge/experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts