Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New forum member from St.Catharines, Ontario.
We make the the aluminum beauty that has the other manufacturers wringing their hands.

Have been doing this for thirty years and this baby is unlike any engine we have ever made here.

Rock and roll Cadillac!

My interests: my forum name says it all :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
speeder said:
Thanks Kevin,

Nice artwork on the Fleetwood :worship:

Yes, my interests range into HT and doing 80Kmh on my TREK (downhill :bighead: )

Dan
WELCOME,

Wish i had the money to build a home theatre system. I'm still stuck with my 4 year old fix a part stereo. I have the pioneer dvd player, cheap RCA 5 disc changer, ok pioneer reciever, rca blown sub, Klishp front speakers, pioneer rear, and bose center, its a messed up combo but everything i have i bought at or below cost.

Hope to see you around enjoy the forums

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JJhomer83 said:
WELCOME,

Wish i had the money to build a home theatre system. I'm still stuck with my 4 year old fix a part stereo. I have the pioneer dvd player, cheap RCA 5 disc changer, ok pioneer reciever, rca blown sub, Klishp front speakers, pioneer rear, and bose center, its a messed up combo but everything i have i bought at or below cost.

Hope to see you around enjoy the forums
Well Josh, thanks for the welcome and as far as the HT goes, my system has both new and old, integrated well. So whatever works for you. I only have one rule in HT and that is "
BIGGER IS BETTER :worship:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts