Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS, thunder grey chromaflair
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2012 CTS with Nav. The backup camera has no color. Is this defective or came this way? I searched all over the internet, couldn't find any reference or picture to indicate whether 2012 backup camera was black-n-white, or colored. The screen has vivid colors.

If it did come this way, is there any easy way to upgrade to color and with lines? Somehow, I have an impression that it's built-in in the lense. Wonder if I can just change the lense.

Thanks very much in advance!
/dan

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond tricoat 3.0 awd cts
143 Posts
Just bought a 2012 CTS with Nav. The backup camera has no color. Is this defective or came this way? I searched all over the internet, couldn't find any reference or picture to indicate whether 2012 backup camera was black-n-white, or colored. The screen has vivid colors.

If it did come this way, is there any easy way to upgrade to color and with lines? Somehow, I have an impression that it's built-in in the lense. Wonder if I can just change the lense.

Thanks very much in advance!
/dan
Should be full color,call your dealer.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,337 Posts
This time of year, everything looks black/white. :yup: I don't think I'll see colors again till summer. Global warming my a$$, it's friggin cold out there and I'm damn tired of it all already!!

Sorry, just had to vent a bit on the winter weather.

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,337 Posts
Migrate south :)
Disrespecting your elders on your second post....tisk tisk. :want: The north won and I'm not going to forget it. :) My big problem is the Canadians won't keep their weather to themselves.

·
Registered
2012 CTS4 (AWD)
118 Posts
Disrespecting your elders on your second post....tisk tisk. :want: The north won and I'm not going to forget it. :) My big problem is the Canadians won't keep their weather to themselves.
Since we get our weather from YOUR Alaska, we just return it to its rightful owner. :p

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts
Since we get our weather from YOUR Alaska, we just return it to its rightful owner. :p
B.S. I will have "Nunavut"!

From the Nunavut webpage: "Your journey to the Canadian Arctic begins right here."

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,158 Posts
Back to the O.P. it's the camera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts