Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i guess this is like the POR 4x4 forum..newbies gotta introduce themselves to get flamed :) anyways im a newbie. i mainly work on my 1988 grand wagoneer (trail rig) but my dad also owns an old fleetwood caddy. just dropping in to check out some things.i know the serious caddy owners will hate this but, the reason i subscribed was to find out info on caddy parts i plan on putting in the jeep!! LOL :D

flame away!

dan

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey youngjeeper - welcome to the CadillacForums. Flaming is forbidden in the "New Member Introductions" Forum - we do not want to scare off the newbies. OTOH, you may take a little heat elsewhere on the Board - be strong! :D

Thanks for registering and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum! No need to worry about being flamed here cause you wanna add some class to the Jeep.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Yeah.... Just dont own an infiniti (they get testy over cars they KNOW are better than theirs..... :D )

Welcome aboard..... Thakns for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
Yeah.... Just dont own an infiniti (they get testy over cars they KNOW are better than theirs..... :D )
:eek: Thats ground to get you shot!!!!!

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
elwesso said:

Welcome aboard..... Thakns for signing up OH by the way im a Flamer! :wave:

Don't mind Wes Jeeper he doesn't "Own" a Cadillac yet :rolleyes: but he has most of the answers, he just doesn't know any of the questions yet.

Anyway's Jeeper W E L C O M E To Our HangOut! :spin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts