Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a Seville SLS as a daily driver this past Friday. Got a great deal and I love the car. I'm not much of a car person, I've had trucks and a Mustang Cobra over the last 6 years, but I love this car!! :cool:
I'm only 28 and I'm already getting a lot of flack from my buddies but I know they love the ride too. :D
Anyway, see you guys in the forum!

·
Banned
16,105 Posts
I like your handle, sounds cool. I would not mind your Lightning, still the fastest truck in North America, either could be jacked. We don't really have that problem here, but we get idiots leaving them running in winter so they get taken of course, they deserve to!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Hey Cobrayankee!!!
You a member of FTW.com also?
BTW Welcome :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's FTW.com?
It comes up as some general search site. Is it supposed to be an F-150 site? I'm on f150online.com and nloc.net

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sevilles are the best!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Same reason here. You subscribe to the magazine? I do but have a problem with the fact that it hits the newstand before it gets to my house. Maybe oneday this site will be that big.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, not a subscriber, for the reason you stated. I can pick it up earlier if I wanted, or I can go to Barnes and Noble and check it out for free. ;)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Yeah if I had known that before hand I wouldn't subscribe to it. Oh well!!! I'll remember this when it's time to re-up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts