Here is a Pete Euro car update.
Here is the front of the car with the wiring adapter and the tow plates installed. I ordered a new emblem, still need to polish the headlights too.
Here is the base and the lights I made to go in the Mini for when I am towing. I had to go with lights that had a separate blinker as that's the way the motorhome has them. The wiring comes from the front to the back and then 2 quick disconnects that hook to the lights. 2 quick disconnects and pull the assembly out, too easy.
Here they are sitting on the package shelf. I have some Velcro coming to keep them tight against the headrests and not smack the glass. I have new taillights coming to replace the ones on the Mini, they are worse in person, very yellow and faded. A front end alignment and a good detail and she will be ready to go.