Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Cadillac owners. I guess I should have done this along time ago, but I'm a member now. I've been here as a visitor many times over the years.

We have a 2009 CTS, Black Cherry, Cashmere interior, Luxury and Seating packages.

We are the original owners, well actually it's my wife's car and she humors me by letting me make the payments :rolleyes: She calls it her baby. Its got 114K miles on it and other than recalls and oil changes it hasn't spent any time in the shop.

A couple weeks ago I told her that its time to either trade it in or give it a 100K service. Fluids, plugs, belts and get it detailed. So she started looking and concluded that there wasn't a car that she wanted other than another Caddy. Unfortunately they don't have the Black Cherry anymore but she did like the Majestic Plumb with Jet Black interior.

We finally found the right car with the right options and went down to check it out. We had our financing pre approved and were ready to buy. She loved everything about the 2015 CTS Majestic Plumb, Jet Black interior with the 3.6L Luxury package. We took it out for a drive and she loved how it drove and all of the bells and whistles.

We stopped to talk about it and she said that while she loved everything about the 2015, she just wasn't ready to give up her baby.

Well good news and bad news for GM. You've got a loyal Cadillac owner for life, but you did too good of a job and might not be able to sell her another one :worship:

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Black Cherry would be hard to part with!
Great color.
:welcome:

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
I love to read something like this! Firstly, I think it's the greatest thing when a lady fall in love with her car. A good car holds a special place in your life, like a great horse would have held in a different time and place. Secondly, she's given the chance for a brand new ride and she TURNS it DOWN!!! You've got either a very special lady, a very special car, or both.

Thanks for sharing your experience, and welcome to the fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts