Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS AWD COUPE PERFORMANCE
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. Yesterday I became a proud owner of a 13 CTS coupe AWD, black raven with Titanium interior. What a beautiful car. I sold my corvette and traded in a BMW Z3, needed a car that could be driven everyday. I belonged to other forums for my other cars and they were a wealth of information. I browsed through this forum several times and it seems to be as informative as all the others. Glad to be here.:devil:

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
DEVIL1 said:
Good morning all. Yesterday I became a proud owner of a 13 CTS coupe AWD, black raven with Titanium interior. What a beautiful car. I sold my corvette and traded in a BMW Z3, needed a car that could be driven everyday. I belonged to other forums for my other cars and they were a wealth of information. I browsed through this forum several times and it seems to be as informative as all the others. Glad to be here.:devil:
Congrats on your new coupe! Nice to have another devil here:D

·
Registered
2013 CTS4 Coupe
19 Posts
Congrats. I got my new 13 CTS Coupe just last week. Also AWD and Black Raven, but with an ebony interior. I am loving it! :)

·
Registered
2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Coupe
3,351 Posts
Congratulations! I have had my '12 AWD Black Diamond (Ebony interior) coupe for almost a year and I love it just as much today as the day I bought it.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2012 CTS Coupe (formerly)
419 Posts
Congratulations! I think you'll find this forum helpful. I personally like the Black with the titanium interior, just as in my car I prefer the Cashmere interior with red exterior, some color combos just look great. Plus, while the back seats aren't huge, it's nice to know you have the option for passengers as opposed to what you traded in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcoming.
Crystal red with the tan interior was my next choice if I was unable to get this one. Just as nice and yes you are correct, the rear seat is tight, my head hits the roof but I'am not planning on going back there. My last two cars did not have a back seat so it is nice having that room back there.

·
Registered
2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe
25 Posts
I am the proud owner of a 2011 Crystal Red Coupe with Cashmere interior. I love this car and know you will love yours. Happy Motoring !!

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
281 Posts
Congrats on the coupe. There are a lot of coupe owners on this forum that love their cars like my self. Love the combination btw.

·
Registered
15 ATS Coupe, 13 ATS Sedan10 SRX
100 Posts
Congratulations on your coupe! I havea 2011 AWD CTS coupe Black Raven with ebony interior. Best car I ever owned.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome, Congrats, and thanks for choosing GM.
Thanks again. Right now I believe that GM is offering more for the money vs other competitors. I shopped around, looked at ME/BE, BMW and Audi and I have to say Cadillac was the better car for the buck taking everything into consideration. I chose the CTS vs the ATS because of the interior and I just did not like the CUE.:devil:

12,778 Posts
Welcome, DEVIL1! :) Congratulations on your new coupe; I hope we get to see pics of your ride when you get a chance! If you would ever like a copy of your CTS's build sheet or have vehicle questions, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm reachable via email at [email protected].

Wishing you many happy miles,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome, DEVIL1! :) Congratulations on your new coupe; I hope we get to see pics of your ride when you get a chance! If you would ever like a copy of your CTS's build sheet or have vehicle questions, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm reachable via email at [email protected].

Wishing you many happy miles,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service
Nice to see GM participate in this Forum. Did not come across any GM members on the Corvette Forum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts