Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How'd y'all like to taken around in this. I'm gonna rent this sucker for my wedding ( if that day ever comes)

Attachments

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
You'd get away with that?! hehe. My girlfriend (or wife at that point) would stab me in the face as soon as I fell asleep the first night on our honeymoon. I think it's more of a 'him' thing than a 'her' thing. :p

·
Banned
701 Posts
You might want to see if there is a fire hose or lawnmower attachment in there. It looks like Jesse James and the crew at Monster Garage got hold of that one. I like it, but your sweetie might just have something to say bout that. They always do! Couldn't make em happy if you hung em with a new rope.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell if she wears a white dress then I'm gonna get this limo. No comments on VIRGIN white dresses hehehehe

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Nice ride :cool: flames on anything rock

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Mine liked it! First thing she wanted to know was if there's one like it in Hawaii. She said "If There is we're gettin' it when we're there next month" Unfortunately....There isn't that I can find! I guess I'll have to make do with the DTS Limo I've already got reserved!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
wow..cool Limo!!!!!!!!! I like it! :)
100% of the woman surveyed approve!

I'm thinking about flaming my Fleetwood some day (after my top secret body mod is finished). But for some reason, these flames are a little mainstream looking for me. I need some lo-brow looking stuff on mine. Maybe a pinstripe too. (No, not the single lines around the car!)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I Like it!....But not on my car.....For me everythings gotta be black on black with dark tinted windows.....

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
That way they cant see you when you jump out of the car and attack them. :D

I think the finishing touch on every nice looking luxuary car is tint. Maybe only 5%, but you get that with the reflective stuff, and its MONEY!!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
My car came from the factory with Privacy glass the difference that I've seen is that straight on you can see in pretty well but if you're looking at it from an angle you can't really see into the car...That....combined with Limo tint on the rear and side rear glass make it look plenty good. We have a strongly enforced law in California about front side window tint and I don't like to deal with cops any more than I really have to!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
kcnewell said:
We have a strongly enforced law in California about front side window tint...
Moving from Los Angeles to Knoxville, Tennessee was a breath (albeit a cold one) of freedom.

Not only can you tint your front side windows here, the state doesn't even issue a front license plate!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
No.....You MUST have a front plate in California. If you leave it off they ticket you!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I hope it was spelled backwards...'Cause I'd have to read it in my rear view mirror!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
There are some interesting mods under the hood of my Seville! So it most likely would. But I was really refering to the bike! being in California and Modifying a car that has to pass their stringent smog reg's you need to modify smart! My Cad's a real sleeper though......The Van? It can't get out of it's own way in a tail wind going downhill!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
11 Participants
Badass94Cad