Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello all!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the crowd. I just bought a 1976 coupe deville with a 500cc. At this time the motor runs but still needs a lil TLC. I can't seem to get any pictures in because the file seems to be to large, so I will get back to yall with my "Pimp Juice" when I can. I am pretty new with the whole forum thing but I have lots of questions so I will probably be on here a lot.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

You've got questions, we've got answers...... Post any questions or concerns you may have!! :)

Hahaha Howard, beat you to it!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum. I noticed we are starting to get more and more of the older Caddy. I like it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
:confused: I am? The only way I'd be jealous is if you had a '59 coupe Deville. And 4 dr. cars ain't what I like. Otherwise...... uh no I don't think so :rolleyes:

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To the Cadillac Forums 76 > don't mind these guy's >Sometimes they have "Flame Wars" But it's all in fun :D I myself LOVE the older Cadillacs > They are the "TRU" Classics of Luxury.
Again Welcome to Our Hangout!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
We live for Flame Wars!!!!

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Post your pics to a geocities page or set up a page at cardomain.com so we can see it. Cause I want some pics. :cool:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Flame is the name of the game!!!!

I slay me...... :histeric:

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
That's the shiznit. Makes me wish I had kept my 75 Sedan DeVille. Maybe I can trade my grandma for it, what does she need a 19.5' car for she's like 4'10"..

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Keep grandma happy, and everyones happy..........

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I love my grandma and wouldn't do anything to make her unhappy.. in fact she might like the velour interior more than the cloth one in the 75. So I will be talking to her sooner or later. Ah well enough hijacking the thread.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Welcome!! Woohoo another Texan! :cowboy: Looks like your coupe needs rear fillers...I can hook ya up man! :D
Thanks for signing up...enjoy the forums! ;)

·
Registered
989 Posts
davesdeville said:
I love my grandma and wouldn't do anything to make her unhappy.. in fact she might like the velour interior more than the cloth one in the 75. So I will be talking to her sooner or later. Ah well enough hijacking the thread.
well why don't you just kill grandma off and have both caddys :cool: Then you wont have to keep having to go through this delema. ahhah, jk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts