Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from China!

I have owned my CTS 2013 3.0 sedan for 9 years without awareness of existing of Cadillac forum. Just joined in, I believe it’s not common to see this car in China and other Asian countries. If you prefer the model to others, we share the same view to mobiles!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
2,597 Posts
Welcome!

I've been to a few Asian countries over the last few years and you're right - there are very very few Cadillacs in Asia, let alone a CTS. How good is the service support where you are?

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS4 3.6L, 2014 CTS4 3.6L Lux
38 Posts
Nice looking CTS.
I've noticed a few Caddies in Germany as well. CTS body form stands out in EU & Asia. Was this photo made in China?
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
2,579 Posts
Glad to have you join us. Enjoy your Cadillac.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome!

I've been to a few Asian countries over the last few years and you're right - there are very very few Cadillacs in Asia, let alone a CTS. How good is the service support where you are?
I had a few technicians used to work for an Cadillac dealer take care of the car, they charge quite a bi, so I do some simple maintenance by myself. It’s a base model CTS V6 3.0. I’m thinking about to add keyless access and a start knob feature to it. I’m still looking for the correct way to do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice looking CTS.
I've noticed a few Caddies in Germany as well. CTS body form stands out in EU & Asia. Was this photo made in China?
Welcome to the forum.
Yes, this photo was taken at downstairs of my apartment where is quite crowded in the city. I used to park the car just off road, that made it vulnerable to those "road-killers" damage it. Some people just should not be issued driver license as they never learn to drive in a good manner when not racing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts