Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
76 Eldorado, 47 Series 62
37 Posts
Hellooooooooo not much action here I see, anybody wanna liven up NY, NJ? Im in Staten Island about 5 mins from Newark exit 13, NJ Tnpke.

·
Registered
Cadillac
20 Posts
Are the meets still on wednesdays at the fireplace???
im a new guy here, long time caddy owner, and i would love to get together again, well in any case, im off next wednesday night and i'll be there. anyone else wanna tag along for the hell of it???? I Drive a Black on black 95 eldorado. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
06 cts MY way
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Are the meets still on wednesdays at the fireplace???
im a new guy here, long time caddy owner, and i would love to get together again, well in any case, im off next wednesday night and i'll be there. anyone else wanna tag along for the hell of it???? I Drive a Black on black 95 eldorado. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected]
I think they still :bonkers:have them at the Fireplace on 17 north. not:bonkers: sure but they were put on by the Cadillac Car Club I think. Most cars are 25 yrs. or older but all are welcome. I was there a few times with my 06 CTS

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 1/2 of an 08 Escalade ESV (yes half =P)
19 Posts
North Jersey here ... warren county ( hackettstown ) .. just got myself an 03 cts and have never been to one of these meets before or club events... anyone hear of island dragway? nice place maybe a race night =)
:nanaparty:

·
Registered
2009 Black Cadillac CTS Direct Injection RWD
273 Posts
i am fairly new to the site and have never been to a caddy meet. i am from south jersey (medford), exit 5 on the turnpike. anyone from south jersey?

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Re: new jersey ANTHONEY

Hey, I saw your comments about the tech 'ya got on Bloomfield Ave in Newark. I live 2 blocks off of Blmfd Ave up by the parkway, by Watsessing Park !

But nobody wants to hang out with me, 'cause i'm married and am 61. :nana2:

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Re: new jersey ANTHONEY

Sandy, I'd hang out with you any time, but I'm 2 hours away.

This has been my problem with meets and shows the entire time. I'm upstate and everyone else in in NYC or NJ somewhere.

At one point, we were so desperate to have a meet, we organized one at the Sloatsburg rest area on the Thruway.

I've since joined both the national and regional Cadillac LaSalle clubs, so now I try to follow the local club to shows, cruises, meets, etc.

Hey, I saw your comments about the tech 'ya got on Bloomfield Ave in Newark. I live 2 blocks off of Blmfd Ave up by the parkway, by Watsessing Park !

But nobody wants to hang out with me, 'cause i'm married and am 61. :nana2:

·
Registered
01 Cadillac Seville STS
4 Posts
jus moved to south jersey last week. looking for some cadillac clubs here...any around here ? im not sure how that Fireplace resturant on Rt.17 is, how many cars usually show up there every wenesday?? any other meets ?

·
Registered
'04 CTS
129 Posts
Looks like this thread has been getting bumped repeatedly over the last few years. I just bought last week, and I'm in Yardley, PA, about 10 minutes from Trenton. I would gladly shoot over to NJ for an informal meet some weekend (or weeknight if I'm around!) Easy access to 195, the Turnpike, Route 1, and even 31/202/206 to reach Flemington and Bridgewater.

·
Registered
Cadillac
15 Posts

Hello everyone. I'm new to this group. Check out my photos, I just started making it my own, so far I out new rims, next will be the grill, it needs much more chrome.

Oh it's a 94 Seville SLS and a 91 Seville, the 91 I think it dead, but it still looking good. The 94 much better.
I may be parting out the 91. First I got to try get it running,

Glad I found a caddy group.
Sam

·
Registered
2009 Escalade
3 Posts
theres a show every wednesday at the wyckoff dmv i havent been but i just saw it on here i want to go around to some shows and im from saddle river so the fireplace is 5 minutes

41 - 60 of 83 Posts