Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
'87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)
3,703 Posts
Where in Jersey are you? Not sure if your familiar with The Fireplace resturant on Rt.17 in Paramus, NJ but apparently there's a Cadillac meet there almost every Wednesday. Just found out about it myself.

·
Registered
06 cts MY way
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
danbuc said:
Where in Jersey are you? Not sure if your familiar with The Fireplace resturant on Rt.17 in Paramus, NJ but apparently there's a Cadillac meet there almost every Wednesday. Just found out about it myself.
yeah, i know exactly where it is. im in parsipany, about 20-30 mins away,my girlfriend lives in bergen co.,in fact usedto work in mahwah,im gonna try to make it over there on wed.,thanx,maybe ill see you there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Really? That's only like an hour and 45 from me. I might be able to do that a few times a year.

If anyone is in norther NJ I've organized a few meets at the Sloatsburg Rest stop on the NYS Thruway. It's just above where 87 and 287 meet.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I live about 10 miles from there...haha. My Dad's house is right in Suffern, just down the road. It would be nice if we could all afford to eat at Mt Fuji...to bad they are expensive as hell.

·
Registered
06 cts MY way
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
danbuc said:
I live about 10 miles from there...haha. My Dad's house is right in Suffern, just down the road. It would be nice if we could all afford to eat at Mt Fuji...to bad they are expensive as hell.
hey,your driving a cadillac,your supposed to have money,lol:highfive:

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
CADIMAC52, was that your CTS at the Fireplace today (well, yesterday to be exact). I thought I recognized it from your avatar, and the pics from the NJ meet that I missed. If it was you, I was the guy driving the black STS, with the Corsa exhaust that was real loud and stuff. I could have sworn it was you, I just didn't know it.

·
Registered
06 cts MY way
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
danbuc said:
CADIMAC52, was that your CTS at the Fireplace today (well, yesterday to be exact). I thought I recognized it from your avatar, and the pics from the NJ meet that I missed. If it was you, I was the guy driving the black STS, with the Corsa exhaust that was real loud and stuff. I could have sworn it was you, I just didn't know it.
yeah, that was me,didnt know you had ny plates,saw on line u were from mahwah:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Yeah, my Dad lives in Suffern (about 3 miles away) so I have the car registered in NY 'cause the insurance is cheaper than NJ. I've also got a NY license as well.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Ehh...I love my NY license. They only transfer point from like Connecticut, and Toronto. Pretty sweet deal since I mostly drive in Jersey..haha.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i live down in freehold, new jersey ( monmouth county) like almost 2 hours away, anyway any of you guys know any good cadillac mechanics in the jersey area?

·
Registered
06 cts MY way
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, i got an excellent mechanic in newark,knows his shit,fair priced,works on all years and models.hes the best!HES ON 3RD ST. AND BLOOMFIELD AVE. IN NEWARK,his name is dave,ph #973 485 9794,tell him anthony with the white cts sent you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
They still meet on wednesdays??

·
Registered
1979 Coupe Deville, 1995 FWB & 6 Other Non-Cadillacs.
756 Posts
Anybody in here a member of CCNJ? Just wondering if the rain date show was still on. I attended on Oct. 1st and nobody was there, so I'm assuming that the show will be on Oct 8th.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts