Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here is in or around NJ? I wanna get a meet together!!! I'm pretty sure we have enough members in or around the good ol' Garden State for a meet and since one happens in Florida like every week (LOL! No offense guys) I wanna get one going here. So, any of you NJ residents or neighbors out there, declare your presence!

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 S GT Hatchback 2013 Kia Optima SXL
2,817 Posts
Woodbridge chiming in. I am always up for a meet. Just need to get enough commitments. Hopefully more NJ folks will want to get it done.

Don

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Riiight next to Burlington NJ here.... I'd be down for a meet.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
don't forget Sandy :)

We don't have a meet every week.... is like every 10 days or so :)

Actually I have only been to 1 meet so far.

Maybe if the rare time I am in NY, I can swing by Noo Joysee... I'll be going up for a few days for Christmas and MAYBE for Spring break....not sure.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Bruce Springsteen is from New Jersey.....Bruce is cool

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
:shocked2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im up for a meet. Lol, but if its still winter, I may show up in a subaru, if noone minds.:thepan: Come summertime im thinking of hosting a meet right here in the quaint town of Tuckerton. Theres a big park where we can frolic and play...errr... Barbecue and talk cars!!

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
I'm in NY, not so far from Jersey, depends on when and who is expected to attend. Just gotta make sure I'm home from school.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's Just Eric said:
Im up for a meet. Lol, but if its still winter, I may show up in a subaru, if noone minds.:thepan: Come summertime im thinking of hosting a meet right here in the quaint town of Tuckerton. Theres a big park where we can frolic and play...errr... Barbecue and talk cars!!
Kinda like that whole park idea.... We should do it in the springtime or early summer, why not get a grill goin'? Nice park area, we'll figure out a nice midpoint for a location. Keep 'em comin.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tuckerton is exit 58 on the parkway. Its kinda in the southeast borderish. takes about 2 hours to hit the new york border. Less if you dont drive it like its a Cadillac. lol
Quick mapquest link to see how hard it would be for you to attend right.... HERE!
The park is actually located right across from the road labled "Sea oaks drive" thats actually a golf course. The park is new and has bathroom facilities, as well as barbecue pits and picnick tables. and for any kids that happen to be around, theres a little bit of a play ground. Hell, if ya wanna even go on a little nature walk, I know all the trails in the area(Theres a bunch right behind the fields that they actually half buldozed to make the park)Theres also baseball, soccor, football, and hockey fields nearby. Best part is..its virtually abandoned the whole time, and I cant figure out why.
It would make a pretty good place to meet I think, but people may have trouble getting there, being its a little bit out of the way for people that arent actually IN new jersey. Post here or send pms or something if your intrested at all, mabey we could get a head count or something, or if anyone else has a good place to meet they can toss in their input.
-Eric

·
Registered
1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk
3,963 Posts
malcolmd said:
I checked out your web site. Nice work getting the DTS together. How long did that take? They teach you that at Will?
Nah, I have a bachelors degree in marketing from Will. I think it took me about 4 months of random nights and weekends to clean the Caddy and put it back together. It's all a blur now, but it was basically a winter project. I put it on the road in March of '05, but it was done before that. There was a snafu with the title work.

Jim

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
malcolmd said:
MSU or Will on the Hill?
Metal Mistress??
Will on the Hill. Yet there's little difference between the two.

Yes, Metal Mistress... :lildevil:

It'd be cool if we could get a place that would allow the cars on the grass so we could make a nice line up. I have a good idea where Tuckerton is, I'm getting very well acquainted with the Passaic County area of the state since I spend so much time up there. (Caddyless in a white Chevy) We'll have to get a count and some locations and try to pick a midpoint, someplace where it's not like 5 minutes for someone and 2 hours for someone else. I wonder if we'll catch NightWolf in the area since I think he intends to come back up here from Florida in the spring to get his '79 Sedan de Ville. That'd be sweet.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts