Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called My Dealer Sports Grille Comes UnPained Paint To Match..Part Number Is 15279143 LIST 400 Cost 329 Exhauste Tips Are Avaible To.....

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
spaceman78 said:
Called My Dealer Sports Grille Comes UnPained Paint To Match..Part Number Is 15279143 LIST 400 Cost 329 Exhauste Tips Are Avaible To.....
Have you tried this number at GMPD yet? The number looks short. I'll try it.

Edit: Here's what I got. Does this look right..frt & rear?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GM PART # 15279143
CATEGORY: Frt or Rr Bumpers, Covers
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $440.00
OUR PRICE: $259.60
DESCRIPTION: FASCIA

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
That's what my parts guy found last month. The issue is that if you also look up front bumper cover, it's the same part number! He said it's likely because they come together as one piece. Judging from pictures, it's just like any other grill and is held in place by push pins. I'm convinced their database is incorrect for now. I'm sure it will be updated as the part becomes avialable.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.2
74 Posts
spaceman78 said:
do you happen to have a part number for the tips?? i have been holding off buying the eg tips to see how much the new oem ones will be

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
odysseus said:
That's what my parts guy found last month. The issue is that if you also look up front bumper cover, it's the same part number! He said it's likely because they come together as one piece. Judging from pictures, it's just like any other grill and is held in place by push pins. I'm convinced their database is incorrect for now. I'm sure it will be updated as the part becomes avialable.
Yep, 259 bux would not be enough for the grill and front bumper cover. Anybody got a way to clear this issue up?:hmm:

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Yes, Robert I pawed over the car with the new sports grill. The grill is only attached with push pins, I saw no indication that it's permanently attached to the bumper. I'll double check on thursdays visit to the dealer, but even the parts guy says their seperate.

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2006 Cadillac CTS
171 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Usually $90 on Ebay. GMPD maybe cheaper on OEM tips.
You are right...i got my E&G tips for 78 plus shipping... I like the way they look better than the OEM...

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Planediveguy said:
You are right...i got my E&G tips for 78 plus shipping... I like the way they look better than the OEM...
What was Cadillac thinking? Cadillacs have always had classy tips..usually quad tips. I originally had E&G tips. When I got the V exhaust I sold the E&Gs to member JoeyBlaze for $20 to cover the shipping. He was tickled to death. I tried the same thing with my TonyA intake but got no takers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.2
74 Posts
any pictures of the oem CTS tips. i am looking for opinions on witch will look better, the OEM or the E&E tips

1 - 16 of 16 Posts