Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. New to this forum but have had my STS for about 1 1/2 years now. Mods so far are Corsa exhaust, K&N cone filter, Ram-Air from the drivers fog light opening with PIAA's moved inboard slightly. HID headlights, urethane bushings for front and rear swaybars, 17" Fitipaldi wheels with 255/55/17 BFG KDWS, Crossdrilled, cad plated fr/rr rotors, CD changer moved to trunk(needed the center console room), Dynamat Extreme on the trunk floor, rear seat back and floor and of course window tint. This is my first Caddy but cars I've built up in the past include 70 Boss 302, 95 Supercoupe T-Bird, 95 Cobra Mustang, 89 Saleen Convertable, and always some truck-79 Bronco, 80 Bronco, 98 Cummins Dodge (400 hp/900 ft. lbs), Blown 96 Tahoe and a couple other I can't remember. As you can see I spend way too much money and time on vehicles but just can't help myself! I have a 5 month old son now so there goes alot of that time I used to spend in the garage. No formal training but grew up on farm working in the shop since I was 12 and haven't put the tools down since. A regular DIY'er and always learning. And this has got to be the longest post I've ever submitted anywhere!

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
Hey GKR - Welcome to the CadillacForums! We like long posts - strong work. So, now that you've done those mods on the STS waddaya think - big difference? Worth the $$? How about some pictures?

Thanks for registering!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Hey GKR - Welcome to the CadillacForums! We like long posts - strong work. So, now that you've done those mods on the STS waddaya think - big difference? Worth the $$? How about some pictures?

Thanks for registering!
Well no "hard data" but the seat of the pants meter says well worth it. Car feels like it has more snap and the sound is great. I had a system built by Stan's Headers that was a work of art but the tone was a little deep for this car so swapped it out for the Corsa. The bushings tightened up the response noticeably. I'll scan and post some pictures soon. Thanx for the greeting.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
GKR sounds like you have a winner there. Glad to have you on board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
JJhomer83