Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 STS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say hi and let you know that I'm really enjoying this forum. I bought a 2010 Cadillac STS yesterday and the car seems to be smarter than I am so I'll definitely have questions (first one is already posted in another thread). You guys are great, thanks!

12,778 Posts
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say hi and let you know that I'm really enjoying this forum. I bought a 2010 Cadillac STS yesterday and the car seems to be smarter than I am so I'll definitely have questions (first one is already posted in another thread). You guys are great, thanks!
Congrats on your purchase! Hopefully you are having a good time trying out all that the 2010 Cadillac STS has to offer. Let us know if you have any questions!

Ashley (assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
2010 STS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on the south side in Bridgeport. I work on the northside at North ave and Wells. I am a die hard Bears and Sox fan. I tailgate every Bears game and some Sox games (always the home opener). The STS I bought is a V6, the only reason I didn't get the 8 is because of the gas mileage (i drive a lot for work). Sorry it took me so long to respond, I thought I would get an email if someone responded in this thread so when I didnt receive the email, I naturally didn't think anyone posted in here. Thanks for the warm welcome!

@ Luke, as soon as I figure out how to put a picture up on here, I'll get it it up...the picture.

·
Registered
2010 STS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just saw that you're from Woodstock, I have a house in Crystal Lake, I'm out there all the time. I got my daughters first birthday cake in the Woodstock square.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts