Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 1 SXT
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, my name is Knox and I just bought s new caddy srx as the family car. We live it except for one thing, when I put my key on my radio calks me Judy and my seat tried to squish me into the steering wheel.....Judy was obviously not 6"5 like me, and when my wife puts her key it calls her Joe she is 6"1 so It dosent try to kill her. My question is how do I put our names on the radio I cannot find it anywhere in the owners manual or any of the other books in the glove box......any help on this would be great!!

·
Registered
05 srx awd v6 (gone), '07 GXP, 2010 li'l red wagon 3.6
3,177 Posts
This has to do with the memory seat etc. programing. You should find it in your owners manual. Each key fob programs separately. If you don't have a manual, a good dealer should print out the applicable portion for you. Good luck!
The talking part is in the DIC programing under setup, I believe. If you can't find it, get back and I will reference page # in manual for each.

·
Registered
2004 SRX V6 RW
76 Posts
What you need to find in your owners manual(the fat book), is the section called "DIC vehicle personalization". For an 04 SRX manual it's starts on page 3-74. Be prepared to spend some time to personalize your settings! There are a lot of options available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts