Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up im Scott I am new to the cadillac forum. just picked up a 04 Cadillac CTSV and soo far it is SAWEET i enjoy it alot i hope to meet alot of people and make alot of frieds on this forum.:)

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Welcome ! :)

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello Scott and :welcome5: to the forum. Be sure to check out the V board.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Whats up im Scott I am new to the cadillac forum. just picked up a 04 Cadillac CTSV and soo far it is SAWEET i enjoy it alot i hope to meet alot of people and make alot of frieds on this forum.:)
I love members who make a lot of fries???? Just picking on you. Don't forget the ketchup.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
By the way, if you intend to buy a GMPP, there are several preferred vendors who sell that GM extended warranty for about .40 on the dollar. Normally, I do not like ext warranties, but on a Cadillac, I think it is worth it. Please do not interpret that as a knock against Caddy.

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually right before i bought it the guy who owned it before me got the 100k warranty. so i dunno how that works but i have the paper work is there any catchs to the warranty. and is it transferable? i really forgot to ask that! dang it

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Scott--there are a lot of forum V owners in the Dallas area. They have meets about once a month or so. Check out the V board for info. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts