Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 STS-V & 1962 Coupe Deville
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm Glad I Found a place where everyone is a Cadillac fan of some kind. I have been a fan of cadillacs for over 4 years now. I have had 2 Cadillacs thus so far and am damn proud of them. My first Cadillac was a 1991 Eldorado Touring Coupe that I picked up at Adesa Boston where I used to work. I paid $2800 bucks for it and man was I happy as ever. That car was insane! The power, the comfort, of that car was unmatched by any other car from the early 90's( At least that's what I think...). But Sadly that car was Totaled by a 75 year old woman that T-Boned the front passanger side on September 13, 2002. I got from insurance $6800 Bucks and although the money was 3 times more than what i paid for the car, it will never bring that car back.:( So here I am now I have purchased a 1990 Sedan Deville from a friend. This car is Mint, the previous owner a old Italian guy lived in Florida somewhere near the beach. When i bought the car the mileage was 89,120. I have had this car for about a month now since my truck I had in between the 2 Cadillacs broke down. And to share my joy with everyone here at CadillacForums.com I have some Pictures of the 1991 Eldorado Touring Coupe and the new 1990 Sedan Deville. Check them out, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
90devilleguy said:
Hey everyone I'm Glad I Found a place where everyone is a Cadillac fan of some kind. I have been a fan of cadillacs for over 4 years now. I have had 2 Cadillacs thus so far and am damn proud of them. My first Cadillac was a 1991 Eldorado Touring Coupe that I picked up at Adesa Boston where I used to work. I paid $2800 bucks for it and man was I happy as ever. That car was insane! The power, the comfort, of that car was unmatched by any other car from the early 90's( At least that's what I think...). But Sadly that car was Totaled by a 75 year old woman that T-Boned the front passanger side on September 13, 2002. I got from insurance $6800 Bucks and although the money was 3 times more than what i paid for the car, it will never bring that car back.:( So here I am now I have purchased a 1990 Sedan Deville from a friend. This car is Mint, the previous owner a old Italian guy lived in Florida somewhere near the beach. When i bought the car the mileage was 89,120. I have had this car for about a month now since my truck I had in between the 2 Cadillacs broke down. And to share my joy with everyone here at CadillacForums.com I have some Pictures of the 1991 Eldorado Touring Coupe and the new 1990 Sedan Deville. Check them out, let me know what you think.
The Deville you have looks great. I love white caddys. when old people sell cars its like a day in heaven you know your getting a good deal

·
Registered
2008 STS-V & 1962 Coupe Deville
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts