Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,675 Posts
Boston.CTS said:
I GOT THE AUTO,
I wanted to cry I went back today to get a sticker ,they were pulling what looked like a pretty new V off a ramp trunk , had great looking exhaust , they tried to drive it but there where load grinding and scraping noises coming from her rear end ,,the driver of the truck said the owner wants to happy , Sounded to me , the owner was pulling 1 to many hole shorts lol
Yea...that's one of those lovable traits that some CTS/CTS-V's have. For some reason, certain CTS's drop their rear ends faster than a five cent whor.....uhh....they drop fast. I'm on my third but most of the other CTS's seem to have no problem at all. Regardless, I still love mine.

· Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,675 Posts
Boston.CTS said:
thx guys,,
hey what are CTS Side Script ?
Some of the members have put the CTS script on the sides of their cars midway between the front wheel and the front door right at the level of where the door stripping would be if it ran across the front fender. If you take a look at pj's car, you'll see what I mean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.