Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1996 STS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Got my first Caddy a week ago and am in love! Picked up a 96' STS w/ 110k miles in mint condition! Runs/Drives like it rolled off the showroom floor.. Just had to get a drivers power window motor and replace the Cd Changer... Finally got some pics so here are the links! Got to love the diamond white!! My Favorite!!

www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts1.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts2.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts3.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts4.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts5.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts6.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts7.jpg
www.josephgoss.com/TomCaddy/sts8.jpg

Love the site, lots of good info and what seems to be some great people! Look forward to hearing from ya'll!

Tom
Georgia

·
Registered
1996 STS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I'm a happy camper! I'm even happier at how EASY it was to change the power window motor!!! That was too easy, took me 20 minutes compared to the hour and a half on the 97' Trans Am I used to have!! LOL Hopefully I'll never need to do any motor/trans work as I KNOW that won't be easy.. lol Now I'm just waiting on the new cd changer to show up..hehehe :cool:

Tom

·
Registered
1996 STS
1,489 Posts
Very nice.

Not a big fan of your steering wheel cover though.

The white diamond is probably the best color that Caddy put out.

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
I agree with STS 310, the car is very nice but the steering wheel cover just doesn't seem to fit. If anything, you should pick up the steering wheel with the wood in around it. It would make it look real nice. Just my opinion though, other than that, great car.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Seville STS (167k)
473 Posts
nice STS, but mine is triple black. i agree with the others ditch the wheel cover it doesnt look classy. if their is grim around the steering wheel try to clean it off. i know the lighter color interiors show more dirt from peoples hands *yuck* but other than that enjoy the ride. others on the road will be envious of you.

·
Registered
1996 STS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments everyone.. I don't "really" like the cover that much but it looks 100% better than what the wheel itself does... Not dirty... it's falling apart.. I plan on finding one with the inserts eventually but the cover keeps pieces of the leather from falling into my lap everytime I drive it!

The cover is just a quick fix and it matches the wood grain so I'll deal with it for now.. lol If I want ohhhs and ahhhhs right now I'll just have to break out the hot rod show car.. :halo: ROFL

Tom - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/355879

1 - 11 of 11 Posts