Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS Lux
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to here but not to forums. Just bought a 2010 CTS 3.0 Luxury a couple days ago with 8,349 miles on it. Garage kept and serviced every 500-1000 miles with a clean CarFax.

Purchased to be a nice comfortable daily driver. Right now plans are to tint the windows so I’m not driving around in a fishbowl, new wheels, maybe lowering it a bit depending on how it sits with new wheels, and eventually add a double din and backup cam.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,035 Posts
Nice looking ride. Welcome to the forums! When the time comes to ask specific questions, be sure you post them in the correct CTS forum.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,374 Posts
Welcome Aboard !!!

I lived on Isle of Palms from late '64 to mid '79 with a 3 year break for overseas staff duty. Submarine/shipyard. VERY changed area now......................

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac CTS Lux
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Aboard !!!

I lived on Isle of Palms from late '64 to mid '79 with a 3 year break for overseas staff duty. Submarine/shipyard. VERY changed area now......................
Very much changed! When’s the last time you’ve been back? IOP, MP, and that whole area is so developed and over populated damn near all the way to Awendaw. I live on Johns Island and it’s starting to get bad here...

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,374 Posts
Yeah - when I left the only way on and off Sullivan's and IoP was the Ben Sawyer swing bridge.

Was in Charleston a couple of years ago for a sub crew reunion. Even Bowen's Island ain't like it used to be! Downtown appears to be a tourist mess. A grandson (Navy Instructor) lives West Of The Ashley. My old place in IoP Forest Trail was demolished by Hugo and the replacement bears no resemblance to the original 3 br brick rambler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts