Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 BMW M3
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is Platinum with tan int. I got the mats charcoal color, to match the dash. I had them do the outside of the mats with tan to match the carpet.

I also only had them do one emblem; the V running along the boards. Kinda keeps it simple/minimalistic.

I think it all ties in well, and am very happy with Car-Motorsports. What do you guys think?

Sorry for the low photo quality, snapped with the cell-phone

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks great.. might have to do the same thing... my tan color mats showing too much dirt. However, you need Ultimate Pedals (google those 2 words) ... that will finish the look. We did a group buy a while back and everyone was very happy.

·
Registered
CTS-V
238 Posts
Looks pretty good. Did you get the logo on the rear mats as well, or stick with the plain. I'd like to see that in the charcoal w/ tan edge on a car with tan carpet.

Brian R.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
I picked up some mats from Car Motorsports a few months ago and I got a heel mark in drivers side mat. They replaced it free of charge so you got a good deal and a great Vendor that stands by their product.
BTW, I like the tan outline.

·
Registered
2008 BMW M3
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dqw1 said:
I picked up some mats from Car Motorsports a few months ago and I got a heel mark in drivers side mat. They replaced it free of charge so you got a good deal and a great Vendor that stands by their product.
BTW, I like the tan outline.
Thanks man! I think the tan border makes the mats!

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Nice job. Now you need the shifter boot.

"Warning this picture will have a polarizing effect and force approximately 50% of you to say it sucks. Please be advised that I don't give a rat's a$$."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts