1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
B Hoth said:
that might look good on my blue chip!
What's the saying.."God is in the Details." It's the little things that make your car pop. Yep, for $8 you can order at set. Guys that did the "Eyelids" might have some scrap left over.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have enough scrap black vinyl for about 10 lock sets. I will trace the template on the vinyl backing and you can cut it out using an xacto knife. As usual..for free.:D

·
Registered
04' CTS Luxury Sport, 2010 RWD Platinum Escalade
51 Posts
hey rob...
Are you also including the one for the truck? Also, did you ever get a template for the eyelids...i went to the local vinyl sign place and the guys wanted to charge me 95 for the eyelids. I told them what i wanted, not just the top part but the curving or maybe two pieces.... i asked about the price of a sq ft of black vinyl and they quoted $25. Is this about right? Can't wait for that black chrome installed.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TexCad said:
hey rob...
Are you also including the one for the truck? Also, did you ever get a template for the eyelids...i went to the local vinyl sign place and the guys wanted to charge me 95 for the eyelids. I told them what i wanted, not just the top part but the curving or maybe two pieces.... i asked about the price of a sq ft of black vinyl and they quoted $25. Is this about right? Can't wait for that black chrome installed.
I bought a large piece of vinyl off the internet for $19. I have the templates for the front headlights. PM your mailing address to me.
Shaft, peel it off.

·
Registered
'99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V
535 Posts
Are there two to a set? You only need one, right? My CTS-V has only one lock (on the driver's side.) There are no others on the entire car.

·
Registered
280 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I send you free lock covers but blue chip is not in my bag.
Not my style.....besides the fact I never asked you for any. I like a little contrast on my car. The whole blacked out scheme is way over done and boring IMHO.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CTS4me said:
Not my style.....besides the fact I never asked you for any. I like a little contrast on my car. The whole blacked out scheme is way over done and boring IMHO.
I understand boring..kinda like you huh?:D I was just pulling your leg man. I wouldn't really give you anything . You got anything else to contribute to our Forum friend?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cadiman1983 said:
Robert, can you get me a set of those for mine? Both door locks and the trunk? Black Raven paint job...:D
Assuming NIK is right we only have one door lock. I haven't verified this. Give me your mailing address and I'll be happy to send them The patern is marked on the vinyl but you need to cut them out. I suggest an Xacto knife. Really a simple mod and like I said "God is in the details".. in other words the small appointments.:) Send me a PM or I can give you my e-mail address.

Bob

1 - 20 of 31 Posts