Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got 14 sets in today. anyone looking to exchange their first design give me a call at 703-824-9670 (7:30-4:00 eastern). the new ones have a "internal cast-in anti-rotation hardware retention assembly." to prevent the situation we had with a couple of the originals. anyone who doesnt have these yet give me a call to get a set on the way. $385.00 gets you 2 poly engine mounts and a poly trans mount. we have found that with these the car has a very solid and "locked" in feel.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,085 Posts
Called Luke. Geez, he's even sending a label to send the old ones back. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
any way to just get a tranny mount from you luke? if so how much...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 Escalade ESV, 2019 CT6-V
1,271 Posts
Put me down for a set Luke, I'll have them swapped out when I come in on the 30th after V3

·
Registered
Maggie'd 05 CTS-V
279 Posts
I too would go for an improved set, my originals are still sitting in a box untouched.

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
need everyone that is wanting to get these swapped out to be ready to get the 1st design back to me soon. just trying to make sure I keep a steady flow of them going back to UUC (and I dont get stuck paying for a bunch of them!!)

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
428 Posts
I finally installed my redesigned UUC motor mounts in yesterday. They went in fairly easy, and the stud did not spin when I torqued the nut down. Car feels new again, and has instant power to the tires. Vibration isn't even noticable. Feels like it has brand new factory mounts, except the power responds tons better to the tires. Thanks Luke, and UUC. I am satisfied once again.

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We did an install in the shop yesterday and I asked the tech to hit the nut hard with an impact gun to make sure the original problem of the stud being able to be pulled out had been fixed. happy to report that the stud didnt budge. give me a call to get your no charge replacements if you have the first design or to pick up a new set if you still have the GM mounts in your car. $385.00 gets you the 2 engine mounts and a trans mount

Luke--703-824-9670

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
We did an install in the shop yesterday and I asked the tech to hit the nut hard with an impact gun to make sure the original problem of the stud being able to be pulled out had been fixed. happy to report that the stud didnt budge. give me a call to get your no charge replacements if you have the first design or to pick up a new set if you still have the GM mounts in your car. $385.00 gets you the 2 engine mounts and a trans mount

Luke--703-824-9670
that would be my car then :sneaky: - All seems to be working fine with new mounts. let's wait and see.

Thanks again Luke for your support and Bill for the install

Mick

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
188 Posts
Got mine in last week and really happy. :thumbsup: Power goes to the wheels better and it's noticeable. Also some rattles in the dash are gone too...that's a nice side effect. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts