Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Best thing I've found is to look ino the individual sites of some of these guys cars. Some truly good imagination and looks. Try under Cadillac Images as well. Wait till you see the 06 sport grill (body color), rear spoiler, slick 18" wheels, side rockers and what we all hope is a slick tower brace. These should be available at the dealer soon!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I've had great service from Caddy. Heck I even got a $50 gift certificate to a nice restuarant from one dealer b/c I didn't buy from them and they are local to me. They sent me a letter asking why I didn't buy from them and asked why I went 20 miles away. I called them up and told them I tried to buy 3 cars 3 seperate times from their Chevy store and I was frowned upon b/c what I felt was my age. I guess they didn't think a 24 yr old (at the time) could buy a new truck or vette. So I went else where 3 times.

About 7 or 8 yrs ago I went to this same dealership and they wouldn't even try to talk to one of my friends I was with. He wanted a new car and had 10K cash to put down. Salesman was a complete ass. My friend was pissed, showed him the 10K and said I guess you ain't gettin this with that attitude and we left.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Age does seem to pose a problem for me and my friends as well. 21 years old; first vehicle was a new 99' GMC 1500 SLT ex cab shrt box. Luckily I didn't have to make the purchase, as I'm sure the dealership would have frowned on a 16 year old buying a $42,000 (Can. $) truck. A few years later, bought an Infiniti QX4- nice people on the sale, *******s after that. Then my current 05' C320- never had better sales or service from the guys over at Lone Star Mercedes. And also curent, my CTS- good sales, service almost as bad as Infiniti (i'm just waiting to have my digital camera stolen from my CTS next service). I've had alot of problems with people taking me seriously because of my age, but they should get one thing straight- If we roll up in a nice car, we've got cash to burn on another. Males 18-25 are the most spotainious buyers in the marketplace.

As for your new CTS- Enjoy your car, just listen for howling in the rear end (its a common differential problem).

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
I feel fortunate in that I have bought my last four GM cars from the same dealership and the same salesman. He knows my needs and knows I understand pricing. Service has been good but infrequent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts