Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Coupe
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the car...despise the MPG! Totally worth it however. Best performance value on the market. Will upload pics soon. (Android app keeps crashing)

2012, black diamond, recaro, black graphite wheels, yellow calipers, sunroof...blah blah.

This forum really helped me in deciding to purchase the car. Thanks to everyone for your expertise. This forum is a one stop shop for researching anything Cadillac.

Anyone in DFW planning any meet ups?

Attachments

·
Registered
1985 Fleetwood Brougham, 2002 DTS, 2011 CTS-V wagon
162 Posts
Nice ride! I cringe every time I fill up but when I drive off and down the road, I know it's worth every drop if gas.

·
Registered
07 Escalade, 77 CDV, 13 CTS-V Wagon, 06 911, 87 928S4
189 Posts
It could be worse on the gas consumption front--my V-wagon gets better mileage than the BMW it replaced. I admit that the part of my car that is causing me to get poor mileage is the nut behind the wheel.

We have a DFW-V club that was recently started, we have a Facebook page and a website: www.dfwvclub.com

·
Registered
1985 Fleetwood Brougham, 2002 DTS, 2011 CTS-V wagon
162 Posts
jsherid1 said:
It could be worse on the gas consumption front--my V-wagon gets better mileage than the BMW it replaced. I admit that the part of my car that is causing me to get poor mileage is the nut behind the wheel.

We have a DFW-V club that was recently started, we have a Facebook page and a website: www.dfwvclub.com
My fuel economy issue is partly operator error. Lol. Are you and your club going on the Hot Rod Power tour?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts