Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  RCC 
#1 ·
I wanted to drop a line and tell all involved this is a vey informative site. I signed the papers on 2010 CTS-V this past weekend. Car is silver with the A6 trans, its the wifes daily driver and she doesnt share my need to bang gears, but I think the car will be fun regardless. I am fairly active on quite a few sites as I have a pretty quick 08 vette. For those who are into vettes also I have 440ci TT car that made 1200rwhp on the last build. Currently the twin turbo kit is being redone with twin billet 82mm turbos, looking to make 1600rwhp on new build. Car is on this months cover of Corvette Magazine.

My car is the red one:

I am looking forward to seeing what the V can do.

See less See more
#2 ·
:welcome:Awesome! (Both of them, you're now among friends)

#15 · (Edited)
The CTS-V is going to feel like a school bus compared to your Vette. Kinda anti-climactic experience driving your new V, which is usually not the case at all.

BTW I read-up on your C6, what a great build. Congrats. I was surprised to see that it's an automatic transmission. The cost of the upgrades was also quite shocking, but hey we all have to have fun one way or another :) Great ride!

#17 ·
The build on my vette was expensive. It wasnt built to just make alot of power. It was built and had nearly every part on the car modified or replaced to be a functioning 200+ mph car. At the time of the magazine article the car had a custom 4L80e setup in it for drag racing purposes. Car currently has a TR6060 trans in preperation for running the Texas Mile this october.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.