Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Rickii said:
He learned that with his old Z28 he could'nt get me with my new CTS...I left him behind.:histeric:
He musta been a really shitty driver, unless it's a 1970's Z28. Those weren't very quick. But from about the early 80's-on, they pulled very low 15's and faster. Unless it was in bad shape. There are alot of crap z28's runnin' around here, and without a tune, I doubt they can even run the 1/4 mile. :)
My old man's 83 Z28 h.o. pulled very high 14's all day with it's auto. 1983.

Japanese are racist by nature? Assuming thats correct for a second, that gives you the right and the moral stance to turn around and be the same? Moronic. By the way, the only racist comments I've ever heard said to me came from Americans, so take that for whatever...
I'm not racist, but I'm extremely discriminatory to morons.
AND we're not racist. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so blatantly ignorant.

Congrats on the purchase. It's a great car. Down girl.

Well some idiot gave me a negative (RED) rating for the above post, but didn't have the balls to put their name down, definately not a Chevy/GM fan, probley likes Fords.

The best z28's were the 1998 to 2002 with the LS1 engines, they were probably churning 300+HP at the rear wheels with no mods.

jteolis said:
Well some idiot gave me a negative (RED) rating for the above post, but didn't have the balls to put their name down, definately not a Chevy/GM fan, probley likes Fords.

The best z28's were the 1998 to 2002 with the LS1 engines, they were probably churning 300+HP at the rear wheels with no mods.
Yeah, the latest Z28's were beasts! A buddy of mine has an SS (not sure the difference between the Z28 and SS) with long tube headers, SLP airbox, SLP cat-back, and street drags. It's quite the quick car! Sounds great, too :)
Nothin' wrong with likin' Fords :p:want:

Discussion starter · #29 ·
I lived in asia for 2 years...one of wich I lived in Singapore in a community where 90% were japanese...I would be careful who I call ignorant. How long have you spent in asia regal?

Rickii said:
I lived in asia for 2 years...one of wich I lived in Singapore in a community where 90% were japanese...I would be careful who I call ignorant. How long have you spent in asia regal?
Please, let's not argue all Asians because you had a bad experience in Singapore. Asia is HUGE!!! It includes AfghanistanArmeniaAzerbeidzjanBahreinBangladeshBhutanBruneiCambodiaChinaCyprusEgyptFilipinesGeorgiaIndiaIndonesiaIrakIranIsraelJapanJemenJordaniaKazachstanKirgiziaKoewaitLaosLibanonMaldivesMalaysiaMongoliaMyanmarNepalNorth-KoreaOezbekistanOmanEast-TimorPakistanQatarRussiaSaudi-ArabiaSingaporeSri LankaSyriaTadzjikistanThailandTurkeyTurkmenistanUnited Arabic EmiratesVietnamSouth-Korea. Now you probably mean East Asia, which includes Taiwan - Japan - North and South Korea - Mongolia, Eastern China and South-East Asia which includes Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodja, Vietnam, Malaysia, Filipines, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, and East-Timor.

And even Japan cannot be considered racist. Yes, it is quite known that it is hard to mingle in an all Japanese community, but that's not because they are racist. And please, we are all here because we love Cadillac and that's why we shouldn't exclude anybody who wants to join therefore. Consider what you say, how you say it and whom you might hurt.

Oh, I am half Asian too. My father is Indonesian.

You are right! Sorry! :hide:

Reactions: RobertCTS
Rickii said:
Oh, well,you know how it is, I guess I should be careful, big bad Rickii said so.
How about 7 years in Tokyo Rickii? With 4 of those summers spent in Nagoya with family. And I spent a full summer, just 3 summers ago, in Chiba. Plus all the usual sight-seeing, as I wasn't born there, and my relatives feel I need to know. ;)

So no, I don't know what I'm talking about. Really, Rickii, you make yourself sound like a big moron.

To anyone else, no worries, this is the last I will EVER say anything to Rick-double-i about his discriminatory ways.

Ite Kimasu!

Rickii said:
Hi everyone...just wanted to share my excitement. I'm picking up my new CTS tomorrow night at 6 PM.:histeric:
you should of bought mine it has well over 10k in mods and you probably would of paid less than what your paying for the one you got :want: Congrats

ctsvett said:
guys,

Keep it friendly without the insults...

I dont want to have to moderate, but i will if you continue this...

Reed
Post the video of the pron convention I sent you and I am sure everyone will settle down...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.