Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...just wanted to share my excitement. I'm picking up my new CTS tomorrow night at 6 PM.:histeric:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
Rickii said:
Hi everyone...just wanted to share my excitement. I'm picking up my new CTS tomorrow night at 6 PM.:histeric:
I'd be happy for ya if you weren't such a Japanese hater. So...shitty deal on the 2.8L dude. HATE HATE HATE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,023 Posts
Welcome to the club!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone...

I already put 800 KM on it, in one week. Really love it... built solid and great performance even with the 2,8L. Funny... this guy with a Z28 wanted to try me on the highway...he learned. LOL


By the way...regal...All I said was japanese were racist by nature, and I did not like their cars because they all look alike... so down boy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Rickii said:
By the way...regal...All I said was japanese were racist by nature, and I did not like their cars because they all look alike... so down boy!
Rickii, you are digging yourself a deeper hole my friend. Your statement is an untrue stereotype and you should be ashamed of yourself for spouting such nonsense. I personally have dozens of Japanese friends and they are open minded and kind hearted. Sorry you feel the way you do. Thanks, Mike.
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Rickii said:
Thanks everyone...

I already put 800 KM on it, in one week. Really love it... built solid and great performance even with the 2,8L. Funny... this guy with a Z28 wanted to try me on the highway...he learned. LOL


!
So what did he learn exactly?
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
20 Participants
AznPrydeRegalRyde
Top