Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS Coupe (formerly)
419 Posts
Actually I think the most interesting thing about the article is actual confirmation from GM about an upcoming ATS coupe. Kinda confirms what we've been saying on here about there not being a new CTS coupe, but probably would be an ATS coupe. Still, I am holding out hope for the sake of the brand that the previous pictures of the 2014 CTS aren't doing it justice. Also, I am heartened by the fact that 50% of ATS buyers have not bought a GM vehicle before.

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
1,000 Posts
Anxious to see the '14 CTS at the end of March! It's great that it will be in dealerships this Fall, too. I hope the Maranello Red Leather interior of the ATS is offered on the next generation CTS! It would be great if the '14 ATS Coupe has some unique design elements in the manner the CTS Coupe has them compared to the generation II CTS Sedan--time will tell! Cadillac designers are doing a fine job, and I'm confident the pics of the '14 CTS posted do not do the final product justice. Go Cadillac!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,286 Posts
I can only laugh that GM is calling it "Maranello Red". Why don't they just come out and call it "Ferrari Red"!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts