Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just surprised me with a 2008 CTS after a deal I had on a 2007 fell through. She got an unbelievable deal on it and she knew its a car I always loved. I am deciding what upgrades to do and I ran into a little problem, I have no idea which trim level it is and she can't get a hold of the guy she bought it from. I know its a 3.6 RWD but don't know which engine or suspension is in it. Does anyone know the location of the sticker with that info on it? Also, I found some great wheels that I'd like to set up in a staggered format. What is the range of the offset that I can get away with?

I love the car and its a great ride but I have to put my own stamp on it. This site is great and is giving me mod fever!

·
Registered
2007 CTS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I found it. Looks like I have a base model. Nowhere to go but up! I still have a concern about the offset. I want to run 19x9.5" rear wheels w/ a +42mm offset. Does anyone know if I'll have a problem with that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts