Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the performance model with Nav and heated seats and white tintcoat pearl paint RWD only

It doesn't have blue tooth and I am noticing the stereo doesn't sound as good as the premium models I test drove

So, are there different level stereos from Performance to Premium?

Any one switch from one to the other?

Also, would like to upgrade to lighted door sills. Any ideas?

I am loving the car, just got it 2 days ago!

Also, might want to change plugs, oil, and air filter...and put a tune in the ECU. Future plans!

traded my old 2006 STS AWD N* in for a Vette, sold that, and now back to Cadillac

Glad to be back!

Big Al

·
Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,493 Posts
:welcome: and congrats on the new car. When you get a chance remember to update your profile to include your new car. You'll probably get some answers to your questions tomorrow. It's very slow here on the weekends.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,262 Posts
It has Bluetooth to pair with your phone for calls, but not music.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
1,799 Posts
yes there are different sound levels. The best way to find out what you have now is to use the Parts ID code to see what your car was built with. That code is on the bottom of the trunk floor cover. You could also go to https://monroneylabels.com/ and pay $8 to get the window sticker.

Cadillac forums has a way to help you find what the codes mean. I have forgotten where that is on this site.

·
Registered
2010 CTS AWD Performance and 2015 SRX Luxury
194 Posts
It's the performance model with Nav and heated seats and white tintcoat pearl paint RWD only

It doesn't have blue tooth and I am noticing the stereo doesn't sound as good as the premium models I test drove

Also, might want to change plugs, oil, and air filter...and put a tune in the ECU. Future plans!

traded my old 2006 STS AWD N* in for a Vette, sold that, and now back to Cadillac

Glad to be back!

Big Al
Hey glad to hear you’re back in a Cadillac. There’s a thread under 2008-2013 CTS general discussion I believe. Or you can search vin lookup on here and there’s a awesome member named Andy that will take the last 8 of your VIN and he will email you the build sheet, warranty history and delivery info on your car!! It’ll look something like this.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,376 Posts
Welcome fellow coupe owner.

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,888 Posts

Glad to be back!

Big Al
Welcome back to Cadillac, Big Al-- congrats on the purchase. :thumbsup:

If you have the performance pkg with Nav., you have the Bose 5.1 cabin surround 10 spkr system which is the top tier audio selection.

Got any pics to share?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,771 Posts
:welcome: Congratulations on your new coupe!!! There lots of great info on this forum. With that being said, there's lots of facts, data, experience and opinions here. Just remember "its YOUR car". And we have fun!!! watch the lag in these cars. You need to drive her in sport or competition mode or aggressively pedal her for the transmission to activate a quicker response. Otherwise, she'll lag when trying to pass at higher speeds when push on the pedal. ENJOY! :yup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts