Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V 2010
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered a Corsa for my "V", It arrived as listed on ebay, new in boxes.
Any one interested call Jim at 866-899-6185 or off ebay item #8016059734. Six were avalible when I ordered mine.

Jimbo

·
Registered
188 Posts
Order it direct by calling Texas Parts at 866-899-6185, and ask for the $919 price; it's cheaper than getting it from them via Ebay; the listed price there is $999. That includes free shipping, no tax. I got mine this week, in two large boxes, as if straight from Corsa; had it installed locally for $117, and had the UUC shifter installed at the same time for $156. It's now a new car! Definately a SOTP increase in kick, and the sound is exquisite. By the way, I can highly recommend Herb's Garage/Arman Auto Service in Costa Mesa, CA (949) 631-1950 for after market installation. Bear in mind that my local dealer (Allen Cadillac, Laguna Niguel) wanted $1700 for the Corsa including install, and wouldn't touch the UUC shifter since they didn't sell me the part!

·
Registered
669 Posts
$919 is a good price, anyone sitting on the fence should go for it; 'tis the lowest price I've ever seen.

KTSwanson - re the UUC install at the dealer - did it appear to you they had no objection to it warranty-wise? Meaning, if they did install it, they would honor the factory warranty and the UUC would not void it?

·
Registered
188 Posts
BadCad said:
$919 is a good price, anyone sitting on the fence should go for it; 'tis the lowest price I've ever seen.
KTSwanson - re the UUC install at the dealer - did it appear to you they had no objection to it warranty-wise? Meaning, if they did install it, they would honor the factory warranty and the UUC would not void it?
The dealer didn't mention anything about warranty issues, and in fact noted that they had never installed one (mentioned in a prior post); if I have problems, we'll see about warranty honoring...:suspense:

·
Registered
188 Posts
verbs said:
LOL, I think it's more mental than anything.....no way a 10rwhp gain is going to be SOTP on this 3800lb car. :thehand:
You're right...SOTP may not the best term...but neither is "mental"...I think VISCERAL
: "related to deep inward feelings rather than the intellect" best describes the new sensation, as well as the new sensation with most mods, be it power driven or aesthetic (UUC shifter, leather covers, mats, etc).

·
Registered
597 Posts
KTSwanson said:
You're right...SOTP may not the best term...but neither is "mental"...I think VISCERAL
: "related to deep inward feelings rather than the intellect" best describes the new sensation, as well as the new sensation with most mods, be it power driven or aesthetic (UUC shifter, leather covers, mats, etc).

Like I said, it's all in your head ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts