Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
2018 XT5 Premium Luxury
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, sitting here getting my new tires. Not sure what happened to my order 3 weeks ago, but anyway. I got online yesterday and ordered the Continentals, then realized I ordered V rated. Got on chat and they said they would cancel and I ordered the H rated ones. Last night, got an email saying they were both in. This morning, I got an email saying they were both canceled! 馃槅 So, then I got a call saying they were available and to come on in! I've used Discount tire for a long time, they have good prices and good service, not sure what happened to my first order, I went to a different store, there's 2 about equal distance from my house. Update later

Finally got them on! Initial reaction is they are quieter and smoother than the original Michelins. Even hitting the cracks in the road, they aren't as harsh as the OE tires. Very happy so far, with about 15 miles on them. I like Continentals, I've had them on a couple other cars.

For my tire adventure see the end of this thread... 馃槅
Tires, Michelin OEM, inferior & no warranty

Registered
2018 XT5 Premium Luxury
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're marked Ecoplus, and according to my trip computer, gas mileage is improving.

Went for about a 20 mile drive today, running errands, they are so smooth and quiet! I notice on familiar roads, bumps don't come through as much and even pulling into my driveway, which has a rollover curb, it's much smoother!

Registered
2020 XT5, AWD Platinum, Garnet Metallic, 20" Ultra-Bright
You can read about the relearn procedure in your Owners Manual. Look in the index for TPMS and read the section that will detail the procedure with and without the relearn tool as well as a way to refill your tires with a signal from the XT5 indicating proper inflation pressure.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts