Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
Interesting , but blocks 3rd row access.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
That's what the auto eject middle row electric seat thing is for, getting in and out. ;) I have a customer that got it and it looks nice, I was thinking about it but for my needs it would probably just be in the way.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,741 Posts
That's what the auto eject middle row electric seat thing is for, getting in and out. ;)
I went cheap on my Lade, no power release.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
;( I have it, probably would not get it again, I just do not use it enough, now if it would eject rear seat passengers out the sunroof I would get it for sure. ;)

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
;( I have it, probably would not get it again, I just do not use it enough, now if it would eject rear seat passengers out the sunroof I would get it for sure. ;)

lol. Me too!

That console looks nice and convenient for cup holders etc.

BUT, it does look like its on the way though.

·
Registered
07 Escalade
97 Posts
I have installed one. Nice storage for the remote and wireless headset for the DVD. Install was easy but you do have to cut the carpet cover around both 2nd row seats. I used a Rotozip with no problem. Then a plastic cover clips into two mounting brackets. The console connects to the plastic cover and can be removed very easily if you need to.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
A useful item indeed .

·
Registered
Cadillac
81 Posts
we have it, great for storage but wish the quality was a bit better...I'd get it again, thats not the point, I just think they could have done something a bit better (heavier construction, maybe something other than just plastic etc..)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts