Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over at the "V" forums, but wanted to post it over here for all of the other CTS owners as well.

Hey everyone. Wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forum. My name is Joseph with WheelExecutives.com. My partner Luke and I will be frequenting this forum, and hopefully building a strong relationship with the Cadillac community.

Over time we will be posting up special deals and pricing on different brands of wheels. If you all are interested in a particular brand that you see on our website, let me know, and I can easily setup a group buy with special pricing for everyone!

We just got got an exclusive account with this new company 360 Forged and wanted to get everyones opinion on them. If anyone is interested in pricing or more information you can e-mail us @ [email protected]

These wheels are a forged 3 pc. aluminum wheel w/ carbon fiber, a first of their kind and unreal in person. Sizes available are 19"-22" with a width up to 13"!

Shown with optional painted lip

X

·
0 Posts
awesome!
What's the price?
I would be very interested in a set

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
would be awesome to have a 13" wide wheel/tire! make it happen!

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Dude I freakin want those bad.........lets both buy them and cruise around the burbs playing Jim Jones.....Ballllliiinnnnn!!!
Song is well over a year old, u bump that u will ruin the image... but u did say the burbs so I guess alot more can fly.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
I think they look great.

Whats the advantage of carbon fiber in the center of the wheels?

Looks? weight? (if so how much) and what is the respective cost compared to aluminum wheels?

Thanks.

JB

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
If I cared about performance, I would be buying these ASAP.

They look amazing!

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats the advantage of carbon fiber in the center of the wheels?

Looks? weight? (if so how much) and what is the respective cost compared to aluminum wheels?
and I quote from the companies site: "The carbon fiber is not only used for aesthetic purposes, it also adds to the integrity of the wheel while still retaining a lightweight design"

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wheelexecutives, it might be because I'm at work and the military network sucks, but I can't access your website, it keeps coming up as a bad address...

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts