Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forum. My name is Joseph with WheelExecutives.com. My partner Luke and I will be frequenting this forum, and hopefully building a strong relationship with the Cadillac community.

Over time we will be posting up special deals and pricing on different brands of wheels. If you all are interested in a particular brand that you see on our website, let me know, and I can easily setup a group buy with special pricing for everyone!

We just got got an exclusive account with this new company 360 Forged and wanted to get everyones opinion on them. If anyone is interested in pricing or more information you can e-mail us @ [email protected]

These wheels are a forged 3 pc. aluminum wheel w/ carbon fiber, a first of their kind and unreal in person. Sizes available are 19"-22" with a width up to 13"!

EDIT: I spoke with the owner today and.... WE CAN DO THESE WHEELS IN 6 LUG FOR CTS-V OWNERS!!

Shown with optional painted lip

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Those are some bad ass wheels! :thumbsup:

But im sure they will break the budget right? Will I have to take a second on my house and give you my first born?

·
Registered
2004 Platinum CTS-V
446 Posts
If you need a guinea pig to test 'em out... I got a Platinum V which would love to wear those shoes!

Any prices? And I second the 6-Lug question...

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
I've never been a big fan of carbon fiber but I really like those wheels. Yeah, what's the price.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I would imagine well over $10k. Can't wait to see it posted here :stirpot:

R

·
0 Posts
Checked the website and prices start at 1620 a rim for stock sizes. so about 6500 bucks for a set.

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pricing all depends on size/width, however I guarantee you we will offer the largest discount allowed on these wheels and wayyy below $10k. We are currently getting ready to do a 19x10.5" front and 20x12.5" rear setup for an '07 z06.

I have a call into the owner of the company right now to find out about 6 lug for you V owners. But please keep the opinions coming, we are working closely with the company and they will be releasing new styles and designs very soon, hopefully influenced by all of your opinions.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
Pricing all depends on size/width, however I guarantee you we will offer the largest discount allowed on these wheels and wayyy below $10k. We are currently getting ready to do a 19x10.5" front and 20x12.5" rear setup for an '07 z06.

I have a call into the owner of the company right now to find out about 6 lug for you V owners. But please keep the opinions coming, we are working closely with the company and they will be releasing new styles and designs very soon, hopefully influenced by all of your opinions.
Allrighty, fine, I will take a set of 19's for $800 then... that is wayyy below 10k right?:worship::hide:

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts
Can you get these 20" iForged Astra's in Chrome... if so, how much?

·
Registered
Maggie'd 05 CTS-V
279 Posts
Aside from the carbon fiber look, are they actually made of cf? weight savings?

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aside from the carbon fiber look, are they actually made of cf? weight savings?
Weight ranges between - 19.5lbs to 29.8lbs depending on size.

The wheels are aluminum with carbon fiber laid over the entire face (front and back), and then coated with 3 layers of clearcoat.

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Yeah they have a good thing going there, but its pretty clear they are up there in the $$$$$.

:thumbsup:

throw some my way, i will enter some shows and bring you some biz.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,112 Posts
The wheels are aluminum with carbon fiber laid over the entire face (front and back), and then coated with 3 layers of clearcoat.
Nice looking wheels. They'd look just fine without the ghey CF coating.

WheelExecutives said:
I have a call into the owner of the company right now to find out about 6 lug for you V owners.
I would have thought that would be Step 1, before coming into this CTS-V forum to advertise your wheels. Otherwise it seems almost spam-ish.

·
Banned
Cadillac
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I would have thought that would be Step 1, before coming into this CTS-V forum to advertise your wheels. Otherwise it seems almost spam-ish.

These wheels are available w/o the CF as well for a lower price.

I actually forgot the v models had a 6 lug bolt pattern, I was thinking about the base cts, sorry about that.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts

He's a paying vendor on the site, so there's nothing spammish about his post. The 6 lug pattern on our cars is extremely rare for a sdean, so cut the guy a little slack for not knowing- his main market here is probably the CTS and Escalade guys anyway.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
He's a paying vendor on the site, so there's nothing spammish about his post. The 6 lug pattern on our cars is extremely rare for a sdean, so cut the guy a little slack for not knowing- his main market here is probably the CTS and Escalade guys anyway.
:yeah:

Joseph / WheelExecutives - Glad to see you guys onboard here. Even though you may not have something that works with the V's 6 lug wheels I'm sure you have something other Cadi drivers here will be interested in. Plus hopefully (fingers crossed) the new V coming out next year will be back to a 5 lug wheel.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts